Shoreline Apartments is a multi-building complex on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. The development comprises 20 individual buildings: Shoreline Apartments. It contains a total of 2,604 units. Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007. The master developer is Nakheel PJSC. From Shoreline Apartments, it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, five minutes to Palm Jumeirah. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Shoreline Apartments line the east side of the trunk of Palm Jumeirah. Ten buildings are on the beachfront with views along the Gulf coast towards Burj Al Arab. The other ten buildings face west with views across the trunk towards Jumeirah Beach Residences and the Dubai Eye Ferris wheel. The buildings are ten-stories high and the apartments range from one to three bedrooms and four-bed penthouses. They are available in six different styles.
Residents’ facilities include five exclusive beachfront clubhouses, a swimming pool, gymnasium, steam room, private beach, children’s playground, shops, and a restaurant.
Community Amenities and Facilities
- Residential Apartments.
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartments.
- A Multi-Building Complex On Palm Jumeirah.
- Only 18 Minutes To Drive To Dubai Mall.
- 20 Buildings, Ten-Storeys High Each.
- The Apartments Range From One To Three Bedrooms And Four-Bed Penthouses.
- Five Exclusive Beachfront Clubhouses.
- A Swimming Pool.
- Gymnasiums and Steam Rooms.
- Private Beaches.
- Children’s Playground, Shops & Restaurants.