Master Community Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Community Manager to oversee our Master Community Project in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. He/she must have Infrastructure experience along with the ability to multi-task, delegates effectively, understand the team dynamics and in fact an excellent problem solver.
- Provide monthly accounts paid summary or collection reports
- Provide monthly aged debtors and creditors reports
- Provide monthly financial reports
- Manage, coordinate, operate and maintain the existing and future developments
- Manage the handover process as per the approved Ownership Matrix
- Obtain quotes for insurance renewal and facilitate renewing insurances
- Prepare and facilitate the routine insurance claims
- Review and update Insurance Replacement Valuation through DLD / RERA approved Valuation Company under the scope, and the cost of review will be part of the service charge budget
- Attend to queries relating to Community Rules
- Attend meetings with stakeholders
- Manage queries and complaints from stakeholders
- Maintain a register of agreements for various services required within the community
- Prepare and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for various areas relating to community operations and management
- Coordinate for requests from stakeholders for permissions relating to events within the Community
- Attend regular meetings within relation to handover of Community infrastructure and Community facilities
- Attend regular performance review meetings; Conduct annual Community forum when requested
- Establish community Management declarations and obtain approvals Enforce Community rules through visual inspection on the external buildings within each plot and submit a regular report
- Issue breach notices and fines for violation of Community rules
- Work with Client to develop strategies for management of Common facilities, including the creation of a sense of community within the Community
- Lead the taking over the process of the Infrastructure and Community Facilities Prepare comprehensive scope of works, tender documentation, prequalification assessment and technical evaluation for procuring various integrated facilities management services relating to Community facilities
- Manage the Procurement activities; Ensure various services required for Community facilities are procured and conclude contracts with service providers upon approval
- Responsible for contract and performance management, monitor SLA and KPI’s and conduct technical audits to review the performance of service providers Initiate and review planned preventative maintenance programs and capital asset replacement plan
- Adopt initiatives and measures to Promote Sustainability in the Community (including energy management).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in managing Master Community and Infrastructure.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- Excellent knowledge of Master community rules & regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and Strong leadership skills.
- Must be highly organized
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be Proactive and excellent problem solver
Interested applicants may send their CV to email@example.com
Head of Community Management
Job Summary: Leading community management services with experienced community managers to manage and grow our Community portfolio. Responsibilities will include business development to drive the growth of the portfolio as well as the ongoing management of the existing portfolio and supervision.
I. Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage for value of CM Function to the company.
- Revenues and Cost-Management of CM Function in accordance with agreed strategy and CM business plan.
- Manage the bidding & negotiating process for new CM projects.
- Manage the CM contractual negotiations.
- Leading role in developing and refining policies and procedures redelivery of CM services.
- Follow RERA Instructions and gaudiness.
- Ensure people and processes are able to deliver quality as per KAIZEN standards.
- Conduct regular Quality Control.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation of delivery of all CM services.
Processes, Tools & Systems
- Leading Role in choice, implementation and maintenance of CM tools, processes and systems.
- Lead CM into Tech.
- Drive continuous improvement in PTS of CM.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are used properly.
Administration & Reporting
- Progress towards annual/monthly business plan targets.
- Ensure Molak System is always up to date.
- Get RERA approvals on budget on time.
- Key performance indicators of CM Contracts.
- Ensure Audit happen on time.
- Performance related to Staffing plans and Staffing Issues.
- Performance related to CM Quality Projects & Progress.
Human Resources Management
- Implement people management strategy as per annual CM business plan.
- Ensure adherence to KAIZEN Culture and & Values by CM staff.
- Provide CM staff development plans.
- Monitoring of CM Staff performance.
- Conduct staff appraisals and propose CM Staff Incentive Structures to COO/ Board function.
- Recruitment and Redundancy of CM staff as per HR policy.
- Provide regular training and workshops for CM staff
Risk & Regulatory Management (Including HSE, Insurances Regulations, etc.)
- Setting the CM HSE Policies and plans.
- Monitoring Compliance with relevant policies, regulations & certifications.
- Ensure HSE Trainings.
- Ensures that HSE processes and procedures are being followed.
- Define and implement relevant Insurance plans.
- Ensure security of digital systems.
- Ensure healthy working environment of people
Customer Service Management & Communication
- Ensure a proper CRM system is in place and used with client relationship & sales progress details.
- Ensure complaints process and system in place with follow up and resolution procedures.
Service Provider Management
- Develop and maintain relationships with Service Providers.
- Negotiate contracts with SPs within company policies and guidelines.
- Manage delivery of services as per SP contracts.
- Conduct site inspections and create corresponding reports.
- Ensure sites are maintained to the best possible standards.
- Ensures cleaning standards are at best level.
- Ensure security is controlling safety standards at site.
- Recommend and implement improvements on site.
- Ensures all snags and defects are rectified.
- Site and building walkthrough by an MEP engineers, and other specialty evaluations as needed or requested such as elevators, HVAC, roofing, etc. Non-destructive material testing can be conducted if required, with lab tests and results included in the Property Inspection report.
II. Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Five years of experience in Community Management
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Facility Manager to oversee our Master Community Project and will be responsible for preserving the good condition of Infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning. The ideal candidate should be an MEP/Civil Engineering Graduate, well-organized with leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency.
- Lead the taking over process of the Infrastructure and Community Facilities Preparation of, asset register and condition survey reports for the infrastructure and community facilities assets
- Use its best endeavors to see that the Community facilities are kept in good order and repair
- Prepare comprehensive scope of works, tender documentation, prequalification assessment and Technical Evaluation for procuring various integrated facilities management services relating to Community facilities Responsible for contract and performance management, monitor SLA and KPI’s and conduct technical audits to review the performance of service providers
- Initiate and review planned preventative maintenance programs and capital asset replacement plan
- Responsible for the health, safety and environment audits, carry out regular HSE Inspections and issue reports
- Risks assessment and management
- Coordinate with the JV Security and other service providers, contractors within the Community
- Adopt initiatives and measures to promote sustainability in the Community (including energy management)
- Must have experience in managing Master Communities/Horizontal Communities
- Manage budgets and ensures cost-effectiveness
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advise businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Oversee the project, renovations or refurbishments
- Draft reports and creates recommendations.
Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org